-Little Aliens- -Little Aliens-

LMFAO

Hilarious, little slow to start, but i think it made the end funnier. Nice work. Maybe voices though, idk only if u have a good mic though. Or else nice little short clip.

UndeadManchester responds:

My mic is rather old and creates fuzzy recordings. People say I shouldn't voice act anyway.

Liek what. Liek what.

BRAVO

That is very funny. Still Laughing. Keep up the whatever you call this stuff.

Defective Chicks Defective Chicks

Hilarious

Very funny stuff. The charecters were very well drawn in my opinion. Nice work. I look forward to seeing more of your work.

Anime Chick Game 2 (nude) Anime Chick Game 2 (nude)

Terrible

This is a very crappy game. Please dont let this get past the portal

Engulfer v0.75 Engulfer v0.75

Suggestions

If i were taking this project over, I would first make thee circles animals. Then, instead of all the red dots killing you, the smaller ones could just hurt you, so it takes more than one hit. Once you make the circles into animals, I would let the user pick what kind of animal they want. Then you could change the predators into the according creatures. You could also maybe add powerups or something. Maybe have more green things and not have them worth so much. Maybe obstacles instead of an open field. You let them be levels, or have the user pick a level to play on. Hope this helps you

Aldarnc responds:

I have already started work on powerups, and my good friend has just drawn me an animal in a bubble to be used in the game, it looks great :). Health eh? Mmhmm.. all my other games have had health, i wanted to stear away from that in this one, but maybe. Thanx for the suggestions :).

Newgrounds SIM v 1.2 Newgrounds SIM v 1.2

Suggestion

You could maybe add random events, kind of like the emails were random, but maybe have people show up, or have your computer break, or someting.